CHILDCARE AT GHA
Gig Harbor Academy Childcare is dedicated to encouraging each child's desire to discover, to learn and to think creatively while they enjoy life around them. Providers focus on the individual needs of the students by providing a wealth of opportunities to facilitate each child's growth and development.
The goals of the childcare program are to:
- Provide a program that is concerned with the growth and development of your child intellectually, socially, emotionally, and physically.
- Be role models for the children in our care, and to model developmentally appropriate behavior management techniques to the students and parents.
- Carry out a program that encourages a child's self-respect in an atmosphere where children can explore their own ideas and values, begin to understand their own limits and potential, and learn to make responsible decisions.
- Provide a curriculum that incorporates the children's natural curiosity about their world.
- Be a resource and a support to the parents.
- Provide a safe and healthful environment for the children that comply with the Washington Administrative Code Licesnsing Requirements for Child Care Centers.
Childcare hours are 6:30 AM - 6:00 PM. Enrolling child must be at least 2 1/2 years of age and completely independent in the restroom. If you have additional questions, please call us at 253-265-2150.